I know this is being posted late, but I finally graduated from dental school. I am officially a Doctor of Dental Surgery. Besides Mason's birth and my wedding day, it was one of the greatest moments of my life. I have worked really hard and went through a lot of crap the past four years to get to this point. Thank goodness it is over. It was a wonderful day and the greatest part was that I got to spend it with my new family. Mason actually made it through the ceremony too! I start my residency for pediatrics July 1. Two more years and then I promise I am done with school (I think I have gone long enough =)!!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Graduation!!!
I know this is being posted late, but I finally graduated from dental school. I am officially a Doctor of Dental Surgery. Besides Mason's birth and my wedding day, it was one of the greatest moments of my life. I have worked really hard and went through a lot of crap the past four years to get to this point. Thank goodness it is over. It was a wonderful day and the greatest part was that I got to spend it with my new family. Mason actually made it through the ceremony too! I start my residency for pediatrics July 1. Two more years and then I promise I am done with school (I think I have gone long enough =)!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YEAH !! We are so proud of you Kate!! The pics of you and your family are so cute. Mason is just precious. A birth, wedding, and finishing dental school .... you have had a busy year!!
Post a Comment