This past Friday at 3:01 a.m. exactly one year ago, our son Mason was born. It was on that day that my life changed completely from what it once was to what it is now, a complete 180. About a year and 8 months ago I was reading the plus sign on my pregnancy test and was overcome with emotions. I was sad and happy, excited and extremely scared, but most of all worried for what the future held. The pregnancy was completely unplanned and at the time something I wasn't quite sure I was ready for. This past year though has put all of those uneasy feelings to rest. I couldn't have asked for a better child. He is fun, energetic, sweet, so happy, and even though I am possibly biased, he is the cutest baby boy I have ever laid eyes on! And with the help of Chase's family and my family, we were both still able to get through school successfully. I can't believe it has already been a year. I never understood what people meant about they grow up in an instant, but now I am starting to see what they meant. A year seems like just minutes! A year ago I was worried about what the future held for us, but now I have never been more excited to see my little boy grow older. I have my new family where we have already made great memories, and I am so excited for the new ones we will continue to make.
I have pictures from Mason birthday and I will have them up soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment