Apparently Chase is already teaching Mason to drive. I got honked out to the driveway the other day to this scene. Of course I thought it was too cute and ran inside to grab my camera. He is growing up way too fast!
Chase and I met back at the beginning of 2007. After losing touch for about 4 months, we ran into each other again at the beginning of July 2007 and starting dating soon after. Chase and I fell in love immediately, and I knew very quickly that this would be the man I spent the rest of my life with. It wasn't but 4 months later that to our BIG surprise we were pregnant with our son Mason. Mason was born June 12, 2008 and needless to say Chase and I were the happiest people in the world. We couldn't have asked for a greater gift! On August 31, 2008, we decided to make our family complete, and Chase and I got married on the beach in Gulf shores, AL during Hurricane Gustav with our closest family and friends by our sides. I know this isn't the fairy book story everyone dreams about, but it is our story. (And speaking for Chase as well) We wouldn't ask for anything else! =)
1 comment:
Don't let Mason drive anyway!! He is so cute with Chase... I bet he is such a great Daddy!
Post a Comment