We found out at my doctor's appointment this past weekend that we are welcoming another little boy into this world this coming November. He will be named Charles after Chase's grandfather and we will call him Charlie. I was able to have both Chase and mason with me when I had my ultrasound and it made it that much more special. Mason kept calling the baby a dinosaur but I think he got the picture that there was something in mommy's belly (which was the whole point of having him there for it). I was glad to have a great ultrasound tech because this was the first ultrasound we have had since the one I had at 7 weeks and I had her explain everything to me as she did it. I mean every little detail. Turns out baby charlie is as healthy as they can tell from an ultrasound and growing just like he is suppose to (he weighed slightly over 1 pound). All parts of the heart were there, brain measurements were normal, long bone measurements normal, kidneys working, diaphragm in correct position, all ten fingers and toes, and boy parts. I am 20 weeks in this picture and still growing daily!
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Another Boy!!!
We found out at my doctor's appointment this past weekend that we are welcoming another little boy into this world this coming November. He will be named Charles after Chase's grandfather and we will call him Charlie. I was able to have both Chase and mason with me when I had my ultrasound and it made it that much more special. Mason kept calling the baby a dinosaur but I think he got the picture that there was something in mommy's belly (which was the whole point of having him there for it). I was glad to have a great ultrasound tech because this was the first ultrasound we have had since the one I had at 7 weeks and I had her explain everything to me as she did it. I mean every little detail. Turns out baby charlie is as healthy as they can tell from an ultrasound and growing just like he is suppose to (he weighed slightly over 1 pound). All parts of the heart were there, brain measurements were normal, long bone measurements normal, kidneys working, diaphragm in correct position, all ten fingers and toes, and boy parts. I am 20 weeks in this picture and still growing daily!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow!!that is so great your having another boy!! One is great .. But TWO is even better!! You look adorable in your pic : ) congradulations!!
Congratulations on another BOY!! You look great in your picture!
Congratulations from the Monger family in AL (Chases cousins)
Post a Comment