Sunday, August 22, 2010

28 weeks

Last Tuesday I was officially 28 weeks and on to my third trimester. I can't believe how incredibly fast this pregnancy is going. I told myself to try to remember and enjoy every minute of it but it has seemed to just fly by without me noticing. I guess in a way that is good. It means it has been a pretty easy and uneventful pregnancy which is never a bad thing. I can't say that I was prepared for a Memphis summer and being pregnant. It has been miserably hot here with the heat index reaching up to around 120. So needless to say I have been sluggish and plain out miserable some days but thank goodness for an inside job and air conditioning! We are so excited that baby Charlie will be here soon. Even Mason is getting prepared. Mason loves playing with baby Charlie through my stomach. The other day he was giving Charlie kisses or what we call Zerberts (where he blows real hard on my stomach with his lips to make it tickle) and baby Charlie kicked him in the face. Mason sat up utterly surprised and of course I couldn't quit laughing! They are going to have so much fun together. Chase and I can not wait to watch them grow together as friends and brothers.





Posted by Picasa

No comments: