Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter 2009

I know I am posting this kind of late, but this past week has been extremely busy because I was preparing for my licensing exam. I took it all day Friday and Saturday. It was extremely stressful but I found out today that I passed. Now all I have to do is graduate at the end of May and I am finally a Doctor of Dental Surgery ( something I have worked very hard over the past 4 years to get). Back to Easter: It was wonderful. We had our family get together the Saturday before Easter. My family gathered at mine and Chase's house for lunch and an Easter egg hunt. It was a lot of fun. Mason attempted to find Easter eggs but as you can imagine his attention span was not very long and he got distracted by the grass instead!



Chase and Mason



Mommy and Mason



Mason lasted a little longer than poppi



Mason finding his first Eater egg






Getting distracted by grass before finding his first egg

1 comment:

Alli and Korey said...

Kate he is too cute! Glad you had a good Easter and CONGRADS on passing you exam!! That is a HUGE accomplishment!