Lately I have to admit I have been stressing out. I usually am a stressed out person but you can ask Chase I have been exceptionally stressed lately. I have managed to somehow overwhelm myself with responsibilities. Not only do I have an 8 month old son (which in itself is the biggest responsibility of all), but I am trying to finish up dental school, start a residency, run the student body of the Health Science Center here in Memphis, and take my dental licensing exams. What in the world was I thinking!?!? Well needless to say I haven't been able to take any time for myself lately or spend that much time with my wonderful husband ( who when I walk in the door at 5pm he is walking out the door to go to work or class, so the only time I see him is on the weekends). So this Friday I made Chase and I an appointment for an hour long massage, found a babysitter for a couple hours, and plan on getting that much needed time for myself and the much needed time with my husband. I never thought that I would ever want to be a stay at home mom, but man these days I would give anything to do just that. I have so much respect now for all of those working moms. It is hard raising a child, but it is exceptionally hard having a full time job and trying to be a good mom all at the same time.
I applaud you working mothers out there!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kate, I know that you are an amazing mother!! I hope that you enjoy your massage this weekend!!
Post a Comment