Sunday, September 26, 2010

Finishing out the Summer

We have a great front porch on our house (one that I will miss very much!) and not too long ago I placed all of Mason's summer toys on it (why I did not do this a long time ago I have no idea). Now the only thing Mason wants to do is "play porch mamma". That is all I ever hear. So Mason and I have been spending our early evenings (while Chase is teaching at night) and weekends on the porch playing. Right now the weather is perfect with a great breeze that blows across our porch so it is so relaxing and Mason gets to get wet and dirty and have lots of fun. It has been a great way to finish out the summer and welcome the fall! We decided one evening to take our dessert (watermelon!) out to the porch to eat and here are some pictures.





Posted by Picasa

No comments: