Sunday, May 9, 2010
Happy Mother's Day
Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there! I had a great mother's day. It started with Mason and Chase bringing me breakfast in bed and then Mason actually sat in bed with me and cuddled. That is extremely rare and made my mother's day. Mason had also made me a mother's day album in school that had his pictures, handprints, and footprints in it. It was such a wonderful gift. Because it was such a beautiful day (sunny and 67 degrees!), we took my mom, who was watching my two nieces, to Shelby Farms for a picnic. We had a wonderful time and the kids really enjoyed flying a kite, playing soccer, and riding in the wagon (thanks Chase! He did all the pulling). My mom and I were able to sit in the sun, relax and watch them play! It was wonderful. I hope every mothers' day was as enjoyable as mine!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment