Friday, January 2, 2009

Our First Family Christmas

The Sunday before Christmas and the day before we left for Knoxville we had Christmas dinner together, just us, and opened our gifts to each other. This is the night Mason got to open the gifts I talked about earlier that he picked out at toys-r-us. I don't know why but this is the only picture I got from that night. It may have been because I was too tired from packing and getting the house ready to leave. Who knows. Notice my new glasses. I am super pumped about them. They were a gift from Chase's mom and they are the exact frames that I found at an eye store in Seattle, Washington when we were there visiting for my interview. And when I say exact frames, I mean she called the store in Seattle and had the ones in the store shipped to me! Thank you Karen! Also notice Mason sitting on the table. We had already gotten our high chair, but for some reason he still ended up in the Bumbo on the table (and yes trying to get our food). All in all though the night was perfect. Afterall, it was our first Christmas together with just our new family. Something I hold dearly in my heart.

No comments: