Friday, November 28, 2008

Our D.C. Trip

Recently, I had to go to Washington, D.C. for an interview ( I am trying to do a pediatric dentistry residency). My mom was nice enough to go with me so I could take Mason. I was about to have several interviews in a row, and I really didn't want to be away from Mason that much. We went a couple days before my interview so we could actually be tourist. We went to most of the important monuments, took Mason to the Natural History Museum to see the dinosaurs, and went by to see the Declaration of Independence at the National Archives Museum (Mason slept through this one). Mason even cooked with our chef one morning at breakfast! While I was at my interview Mason's mimi took him to see the pandas at the D.C. zoo. I really liked the city and the pediatric program (it has been one of my favorites) plus the city is only a train ride away from New York City (which is great for Chase's career) so it may be where the Malone Family may be moving in a few short months!















No comments: